Veretout is getting closer to OM, Sanches soon at PSG, XXL sale for Onana, Bara threatens Umtiti, Monza still dreams of Icardi… Here is the Top 5 of the big transfer window files of the day not to be missed. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news from these 24 hours.
Jordan Veretout finds himself expected Marseille.
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 6 p.m., Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest transfer window files and a summary of the main information from the past 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors deserving particular attention.
In one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to the Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that should not be missed
1. Veretout is getting closer to OM!
Announced in the sights of Olympique de Marseille for several weeks, AS Roma midfielder Jordan Veretout is indeed getting closer to the Marseille club on this summer transfer window! According to information from the daily L’Equipe on Wednesday, this file is progressing thanks to the expected arrival of Parisian Georginio Wijnaldum in the Italian formation.
While the French international has already reached an agreement with the reigning French vice-champion, the Marseille leaders continue to negotiate with their Roman counterparts concerning an operation estimated at 10 million euros. To complete this deal, Veretout is even expected to meet Marseille at the end of the week.
2. PSG have a deal for Sanches
Everything is definitely going very fast in the world of football! While Lille had refused to loan midfielder Renato Sanches to Paris Saint-Germain with an obligation to buy, the two teams have reached a total agreement for the dry transfer of the Portuguese international, according to information. from the daily L’Equipe!
To redeem the last year of the former Bayern Munich player’s contract, the reigning French champion finally agreed to pay the 15 million euros claimed by LOSC. For his part, Sanches, despite a deal between Lille and AC Milan for 16 million euros, has always given priority to PSG and should therefore very soon commit to the club of the capital.
3. Onana sold €40m to West Ham?
For several weeks, West Ham has been pushing for the recruitment of Lille midfielder Amadou Onana. And according to information from Prime Vido journalist Saber Desfarges, the young Belgian talent will indeed take over the management of the Hammers on this summer transfer window.
Indeed, the two teams have agreed on an operation estimated at 40 million euros, including 5 million euros related to bonuses. Now, the former Hamburg player has started contract negotiations with the London team. LOSC is therefore preparing to achieve a huge added value with Onana, recruited for 7 million euros last year.
4. Bara threatens Umtiti…
Samuel Umtiti pushed out : Barcelona want to walk the talk. According to Sport, the Catalan club has given its central defender a real ultimatum: his contract, which runs until June 2026, will be terminated if he does not find a way out before August 31! In the meantime, he would not have been registered on the list of qualified players for the coming season. Similar situation for Martin Braithwaite.
For his part, the Dane will agree to leave only if he receives his full salary until June 2024, while the Frenchman is indeed looking for a team to bounce back from. On the other hand, Umtiti, despite offers, has not decided and is waiting for the best possible opportunity. As Sport reminds us, the 2018 world champion still dreams of a return to Olympique Lyonnais. Unfortunately for him, his training club is closing the door for the moment, as Rennes did recently.
5. Monza still dreams of Icardi
It’s no secret that center-forward Mauro Icardi finds himself pushed out by Paris Saint-Germain in this summer transfer window. But due to his XXL salary and his disappointing performance, the Argentinian international is arousing very little interest in the market. However, for several weeks, a team has openly dreamed of the former Milanese: Monza.
And according to information from the media Tuttosport on Wednesday, the promoted in Serie A is seriously beginning to believe in the arrival of the Parisian. Indeed, the team of Silvio Berlusconi is currently discussing a loan of the center forward and the PSG, unsurprisingly, is inclined to support part of the player’s emoluments in order to facilitate this operation. It remains to be seen whether Icardi, under contract until June 2024, will agree to leave Paris …
Telegram Foot Transfer – updated on Wednesday August 3 at 6:00 p.m.
It’s official :
– OGC Nice has completed the arrival of the central defender Mattia Viti for €15 million from Empoli.
– Arsenal striker Folarin Balogun was ready, without a purchase option, Reims.
– AC Milan offered the attacking midfielder for 36 M€ Charles De Ketelaere from Brugge.
– Chelsea have announced an agreement in principle with Aston Villa for the midfielder Carney Chukwuemeka.
– Chelsea signed the goalkeeper Gabriel Slonina for €18 million from the Chicago Fire.
– Arsenal sold the goalkeeper Bern Leno Fulham.
The TOP hallway noises that should not be missed:
In France :
– Paris Saint-Germain would have an interest in the attacking midfielder of Manchester City Bernardo Silva.
– Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum finds himself waiting for Rome to complete his loan.
– Juventus Turin were calmed by the price set by Paris Saint-Germain for the midfielder Leandro Paredes : 20 25 M€.
– The striker of Olympique de Marseille Cdric Bakambu interests Celta Vigo.
– The Olympique de Marseille winger Konrad de la Fuente heads for a loan, with potentially obligatory purchase option, Valladolid.
– Olympique de Marseille has taken good information about the midfielder of Tottenham Tanguy Ndombl.
– AS Monaco have reached a full agreement with Chelsea for the loan with option to buy the versatile defender Malang Sarr.
– The Leicester Goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel is Nice to complete his arrival.
– The Versatile Defender Bafod Diakit will leave Toulouse for Lille.
– The striker Memphis Depay negotiates his free departure from FC Barcelona.
– FC Barcelona have made an offer of 15 M€ for the central defender of Athletic Bilbao Inigo Martinez.
– Manchester United left-back Alex Telles should join FC Sville.
– Leicester centre-back Wesley Fofana wants to join Chelsea.
– Chelsea think of the versatile full-back from Southampton Kyle Walker-Peters.
– Leicester have rejected Newcastle for the attacking midfielder James Maddison.
– Celta Vigo target Real Madrid centre-forward Mariano Diaz.
– Sampdoria attacking midfielder Mikkel Damsgaard will be sold Brentford.
– Free, the attacker Dries Mertens rejected Juventus Turin.
+ The transfer window tables of LIGUE 1 clubs
+ The EUROPE transfer window tables (Eng, Spain, Ita, Germany)
See you tomorrow at 6 p.m. for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. Don’t forget in the meantime to consult the briefs of the day, complementary to the JdT! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!